No products in the cart.
- Default sorting
Keep all of your electronics plugged in and ready to operate and pick up the Onn 1.8m. AC Power Cord in Black! This 1.8m. AC Power Cord from Onn is all you?ll need to power up your most important electronics, accessories and more. It has a universal design that’s made to be compatible with most televisions, PCs, computer monitors, printers and much more. The 6-foot cable length is generously sized so you can easily plug in your electronics and have enough give to space items out the way you’d like. With an all-black classic color, it’s sure to blend right in with your current home entertainment or computer desktop set-up. It’s a useful and versatile electronics accessory that’s sure to come in handy at home. It is perfect for replacing any malfunctioning, broken, lost or aging power cords or to have one in the house for backup so you always stay connected! Never find yourself without the power you need to keep televisions, computers and more running again and pick up this Onn 1.8m AC
HP 603250-001 video cable adapter 0.2 m DisplayPort VGA (D-Sub) Black at the best price, – HP – HP DisplayPort (DP) to VGA adapter – 20cm (8in) long, 85Hz maximum vertical refresh rate, 162MHz RAMDAC display support, 1600×1200 maximum display resolution – Latching DisplayPort connector for a secure connection₦13,000.00
Converts the Display Port connector on a HP Compaq Business Desktop computer to a single link DVI-D port. The adapter has a latching Display Port connector on one end and DVI-D connector on the other for connecting to a DVI-D monitor cable.
Converts a graphics card’s Display Port output to a DVI output for use with a Single Link DVI-D monitor.
7.5 in (19.0 cm) adapter.
Latching DP connector for a secure connection.
Make the most of the available ports on your HP Business Notebook by converting its DisplayPort output to DVI for quick and easy connection to external displays and projectors.
– Enjoy access to and expand compatibility with displays and projectors with an adapter that converts your DisplayPort output to DVI. Simply connect the DisplayPort end to your PC and the DVI end to your device.
– Store the compact adapter in your carrying case alongside your notebook so it’s available whenever and wherever you need it.
– Get the reassurance of a one-year parts replacement limited warranty. Additional support is available (North America only) seven days a week, 24 hours a day by phone as well as through online support forums.₦12,000.00₦12,000.00
Quickly connect to a corporate network* and transfer data, share files, or print documents with the HP ElitePad Ethernet Adapter
– Simply connect one end of the adapter to the HP ElitePad, and connect the other end to your network cable. Then pack and go when youâ€™re ready to disconnect.
– Expand what you can do with a suite of accessories designed specifically for the HP ElitePad and turn a true business tablet into a total business solution.
– Get the peace of mind of a one-year limited warranty.
– Ethernet cables sold separately. Internet access required.₦22,000.00₦22,000.00
HP VGA `Y` cable adapter DMS 2 x VGA (D-Sub) at the best price, – HP – VGA `Y` cable adapter with Molex DMS-59 connector – From 59-pin (M) high density LFH connector (60-pin connector layout with pin 58 missing) to two 15-pin VGA connectors