No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
100A – 160A Havells 4 Pole Instaline Automatic Transfer Switch with Complete Protection – Open Execution
Call for price 09074748789
- Automatic Transfer with time delay
Enable Automatic transfer from one source to other with Adjustable Time Delay
- Positive indication through flag indicator
Indicates status of the source to which load is connected.
- Compact & Light Weight
Offers economy of space and thereby reducing cost and panel size.
- Liberal terminals
Facilitates termination of both Aluminium & Copper Cables
- Provision of phase separator
Lends safety from phase to phase shorting & flashover
A company with an unflinching commitment to quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction, Havells India Limited has today emerged as a dominant player in the Fast Moving Electrical Goods industry. The company manufactures a number of products ranging from Cables, Wires and Switchgear in domestic and industrial segments, to Fans, Water Heaters, Small Appliances, Air coolers, Personal Grooming, Home Automation, Switches, LED lighting & fixtures in the consumer facing segments. With the acquisition of Lloyd, and the entry into the Water Purifier category, the company has become a fine example of successful transition and transformation from a Fast Moving Electrical Goods manufacturer to a true Consumer Durables company, steadily spreading its operations across India.
HAVELLS AUTOMATIC TRANSFER SWITCH
The need for continuous power supply and its reliability has increased rapidly over the years, especially in all those areas where uninterrupted power supply is a must. Modern systems are power dependent. Their complexity has increased as continuous information and communications are needed to control automated process, be in industries, commercial complexes, hospitals, hotels or even modern residences. The need, as such, for independent stand by power system has therefore increased manifold. The power distribution, control, monitoring and protection of stand by power system needs to be integrated. Stand by generator systems, for example, are required to cater to :-
• Sensitive Loads are supplied by UPS systems. The period of non-availability of power, before the stand by supply takes over, is bridged by battery banks. Typical loads are computers, hospital equipments, micro processor controlled industrial machines etc.
• Critical Loads mostly involve stand by generator systems which supply power to lighting systems, air conditioning, elevators etc in Airports, Hotels and commercial complexes.
• Essential Loads also use stand by generator systems mostly in process industries as they relate to high restarting times or high down times. Automatic transfer from main supply to stand by supply is vital for all the above kinds of loads. In the event of power failure, the stand by power is usually expected to take over automatically. Electrical starting equipment, battery bank and diesel generator are required for the automatic operation. The automatic transfer is achieved mostly by automatic mains failure systems. The process of onload transfer has to be monitored & controlled for a smooth Changeover and within safety limits of all elements of the system. This is achieved by Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS).
• High speed transfer
• Superior making & breaking capacity
• Compact & light weight design
• Positive indication through flag indicator
• Neutral point transfer • Liberal terminals
• Phase barriers Range
• Release operates in 2 modes – automatic and manual
Range : Current rating from 100 A to 630 A in four frame sizes in three pole and four pole execution.
Specification : Conforms to IS/IEC:60947-6-1