No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
1600A ABB OT Switch Disconnectors 1SCA106142R1001
- High short-circuit resistance due to application with parallel blade contacts
- Double break per phase
- Operator independent switching
- Visible contact separation due to transparent cover
- KEMA-certified, Lloyds
|Model No :||OT1600E02P|
|Type of Product :||OT Switch Disconnectors|
|Rated Current :||1600A|
|Sub Type :||Front Operated Switch-Disconnectors|
|Part No :||1SCA106142R1001|
Switch-Disconnectors have excellent capability to switch motor loads and other highly inductive loads. This high performance, robust and compact switchgear is suitable for a broad range of applications, from motor emergency switches in MCC’s to incoming feeders in heavy duty switchboards.
The SD200 series has a two-terminal cylindrical hub terminal that enables two conductors to be connected up or a conductor and busbar cross-wiring combination.
The series is available in a 1 to 4 pole design with current ratings ranging from 16 to 63 A and has disconnector properties as per DIN EN 60947-3
These switch disconnectors offer a high degree of safety and flexibility with voltage ratings of 253/440V AC, terminals with safety wire guard, a “real CPI” contact position indication and full compatibility with all MCB accessories
- Clear contact position indication in red/green
- Cylindrical hub terminal with 2 terminals for two conductors or one conductor and one busbar for cross wiring
- Bottom fitting auxiliary switch that can be used as an accessory for a space-saving installation or for upgrading existing devices
- Compatible with all S200 miniature circuit breaker accessories
- Store Name: Ninija Mall
- Vendor: Ninija Mall
- Address: Gostu Plaza First Avenue Gwarinpa Abuja FCT
Block 14 Shop 19, Electrical Section Alaba Int't Ojo Lagos
- No ratings found yet!
- Call for price
There are no reviews yet.