No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Epson L850 Inkjet Photo/CD All-in-One Printer
- Printing Method: Epson Micro Piezo™ print head
- Nozzle Configuration: 90 Nozzles Black, 90 Nozzles per Color
- Minimum Droplet Size: 1.5 pl, With Variable-Sized Droplet Technology
- Ink Technology: Dye Ink
- Printing Resolution: 5,760 x 1,440 DPI
- Application: Home, Photo
- All-in-One Functions: Print, Scan, Copy
- Printing Speed ISO/IEC 24734: 5 pages/min Monochrome, 4.8 pages/min Colour
- Printing Speed: 12 Seconds per 10 x 15 cm photo (Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper), 38 pages/min Colour (plain paper 75 g/m²), 37 pages/min Monochrome (plain paper 75 g/m²)
- Colours: Black, Cyan, Light Cyan, Yellow, Magenta, Light Magenta
- Single-sided scan speed (A4 black): 300 DPI 1.6 msec/line
- Single-sided scan speed (A4 colour): 300 DPI 4.6 msec/line
- Scanning Resolution: 1,200 DPI x 2,400 DPI (Horizontal x Vertical)
- Output formats: BMP, JPEG, TIFF, PDF
- Scanner type: Contact image sensor (CIS)
- Paper / Media Handling
- Number of paper trays: 1
- Paper Formats: A4, A5, A6, B5, C6 (Envelope), DL (Envelope), No. 10 (Envelope), Letter, 9 x 13 cm, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 13 x 20 cm, 20 x 25 cm, 100 x 148 mm, 16:9, Legal
- Duplex: Manual
- Print Margin: 0 mm top, 0 mm right, 0 mm bottom, 0 mm left (Wherever margin is defined. Otherwise 3mm top, left, right, bottom.)
- Output Tray Capacity: 50 Sheets
- Multifunction: 100 Sheets Standard, 100 Sheets Maximum, 20 Photo Sheets
- Media Handling: Borderless print, CD/DVD print
How will a print management solution benefit your business?
Print management solutions take care of a wide variety of common issues. For example, they can provide product personalization for companies looking to write their own copy, and provide production of training manuals.
According to Design’N’Buy, once a print management solution has been chosen, employees should be notified of how best to use this resource, as well as properly implement it. In order to roll out this type of change, the software provider suggested assigning a project leader who can make decisions regarding the impact on sales, marketing and customer service.
“With sprawling and inefficient print estates that often consist of hundreds of different devices, cloud-based print and file management solutions offer the opportunity to control costs and rebuild from the ground up, incorporating new efficiencies and easing the burden on the IT department,” Doyle added.
Why a quality print solution is important
A strong print management solution can be invaluable to a business’ success. According to Entrepreneur, printed documents, in addition to other physical marketing items, should be included with social media and other digital strategies.
For example, PowerPoint presentations and other digital content should be accompanied by a physical portfolio of printed materials. Additionally, business cards that include QR codes or other elements of augmented reality can boost the effectiveness of the design. This is because holding objects, such as brochures or business cards, increases tactile memory, according to the news source.
Print also reinforces versatility. Web-based companies can run into trouble connecting with customers or investors. Being able to successfully run print and digital media campaigns can suggest a company’s ability to succeed on multiple platforms.