No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Siemens 3NE80241 160 A Low Voltage HRC Fuse(DIN)
Call for price 09074748789
- Siemens fuses are perfectly equipped to minimize the effect of over currents.
- Available in Varied design - with a wide current range, multiple voltage ratings and high short circuit strength.
- Suitable for protection of lines, systems, devices in both distribution & control circuits.
Fuses are the fastest & simplest current limiting devices. With a wide current range, multiple voltage ratings and high short circuit strength, Siemens 3NA fuses are perfectly equipped for overcurrent protection in buildings & industries. The unique combi- indication enables the user to view the fuse status, easily, even from a distance. With Siemens fuses, protection is easy, safe and reliable.
LV HRC Fuse Bases
Fuse bases are available in four different ratings corresponding to different sizes of fuse links. They consist of an insulated base on which lyra contacts are fixed. Fuse links can be removed under live conditions. The fuse bases can be supplied either with screw terminals or plug in terminal connection. The fuse bases are manufactured in accordance with IEC 269 & IS 13703 Rated voltage : AC 690V/DC 440V
Special Characteristics :
• Low contact resistance due to silver plated lyra contacts
• Easy handling due to special shape of lyra contacts
• Constant contact pressure ensures reliable current conduction